Product Quality Manager - Ponferrada / León (Spain)
- Minimum studies Technical Engineering, speciality in Industrial Electronics, Communications or Computer science
- At least 3 years of experience
- Hardware and software development
- Management and control of product quality standards
- Having participated in some product certification process with international standards EMC, CE, ISO ...
- Having prepared documents with technical requirements
- Having completed and maintained records required by certification authorities
- Having prepared user manuals
- Having performed laboratory tests
- Having worked with external laboratories
- advanced analytical and mathematical skills
- equipped for written and horizontal communication
- project administration
- pro active, positive, team player
- English Level C
The product quality manager formulates and manages the procedures to promote compliance with applicable standards throughout the product life cycle. Our products consist of solutions that integrate communications, sensors, hardware and software in edge (embedded) and cloud layers.
We expect you to work closely with other managers and supervisors to define and agree on a compliance improvement strategy.
You will identify areas for improvement through analysis of incidents and complaints.
You will oversee the compliance control and assurance system and practice certain controls directly.
We expect you to anticipate changes in regulations and applicable standards.
You will be responsible for:
- Be sure that our software/hardware solutions comply with legal, quality, safety and security requirements
- Prepare Declarations of Conformity and technical documentation
- Supervise, perform and verify the performance of the tests both internally and (where appropriate) externally
- Preparing user manuals
Send CV: firstname.lastname@example.org.