Hardware Integration Engineer - León and Ponferrada (Spain)
With experience and knowledge to perform the following tasks:
- Technical design, technological analysis, testing and validation of new hardware systems
- Functional and technical designs for the integration of different technologies: LIDAR, video, GPS, networking, Arduino, RaspberryPi, sensors...
- Elaboration of manuals and user guides
- Preparation of declarations of conformity according to technical equipment standards
- Elaboración de declaraciones de conformidad según normativa técnica de equipamiento
- 3D CAD designs and engineering tools such as EPLAN or similar
- Management of GIS tools
- Image processing and recognition
English level: At least B2
Degree level education required. Experienced technician profiles will be assessed.
Remuneration according to experience. If you are interested send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.